Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Cari & Sean Engagements Sneaky Preview!

Cari & Sean,
It was such a pleasure taking your photos! I am having the greatest time editing them, and I think they are turning out so beautifully! (It certainly helps that you are such beautiful people, too!) I hope you like what you see so far!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. And, oh my gosh, I just realized I know Sean! From high school! So exciting to see him getting married!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katy...GORGEOUS! I still want you to do my family...I hope next time we are down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sean's sister...great pictures. I like the ones where you can see both of their faces. Sweet location too!

    ReplyDelete