Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Baby Cora

I am so excited to share these adorable photos with you. Baby Cora is the lovely daughter of my friend Kim. Kim and I met while serving service missions in Nauvoo, IL. Cora is the most lovely little baby who slept through about 90% of the photo shoot. We just dressed her up and posed her like a little doll. It was so fun. It made me so excited to have my own little girl in a few short weeks!

Kim is also awesome because she plays the bagpipes! For your enjoyment, I included a photo at the end of me "playing" her pipes back in 2006. Haha :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment