Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Stueck Family

I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in SO LONG! I have been very busy with life in general, and I have lots of shoots that I didn't end up posting here. Sorry! I am turning over a new leaf though, and I should have three new shoots to post this week.

Here is the first of the those three shoots, with my dear friend Chelesta's family. They were so fun, and their kids are the sweetest, most well behaved children ever! Thanks for a great experience!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. The one of CJ is classic! Oh my heck...i am so glad we got that one! i am so in love with the one of the kids faces all together...so darling. Yay! Thank you so much...you are amazing!

    Can I make one question? I am wondering if we could crop the one where I have my back to Jeff? I love the pic, but don't like that you can see all my fat. :] Could you move it up to just below my boobs? I think I would like it a whole lot better. If that is a huge pain, then no worries. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Welcome back Katy! I've missed seeing your work.:)

    ReplyDelete